Saturday, 4 August 2012

Just Bitten...

Hiya, 

I'm sure by now you've read a hundred posts on Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain, a delightful and cheaper dupe for Clinique Chubby Sticks.  With the chubby sticks being £16.00 a pop these Revlon dupes are just as fun at half the price, only £7.99. Plus if you run down to Boots at the minute they have them on offer for £5.99.  Delightful! 



Having trialled the two I bought for a week or so now I can tell you I love them.  I love a lip stain but find quite a lot of them are quite drying for your lips.  These on the other hand are super moisturising.  They feel like a lip balm upon application plus after a bit of time when they kind of dry on your lips you are left with a lovely stain that lasts quite a while.  I don't find the stain is quite as an intense colour as the balm when it is first applied but it is really nice.  The balms also have a lovely pepperminty smell, which I love! 

There are seven shades available and I picked up two of them; Darling and Lovesick. 



 Darling is a lovely light pink almost lilac colour.  I really like this colour for the day time as its quite subtle and the stain it leaves on my lips is so a lovely dusky sort of pink.
Darling in Natural Light.
 Lovesick is a nice colour for the evening, it is a bright fuchsia pink that really stands out.
Lovesick in Natural Light.
 Since I've darkened my hair I feel a bright pink like the Lovesick suits me a lot more.


I think these are a really lovely lip product and will definitely be picking up a couple more, any excuse to get a Boots point... 

Are you liking the Revlon Lip Stains?



2 comments :

  1. I love the Revlon Balm Stains, they are just such a nice mid-ground between a lipstick and a balm, and perfect for day time. Plus, they're really low maintenance and you don't have to be soprecise when applying them. I haven't actually tried either of these two colours, but Lovesick looks lovely. My favourite is Rendezvous, and I've also got Honey, which is nice just as a 'your lips but better' shade.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried either of them two. I might have to give them a go. I hope they bring out more shades as they are fast becoming my favourite lip product.

      x

      Delete